Team of the Year
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS:
Friday, July 8, 2022
These awards are open to Alberta teams meeting the following criteria:
- U21 Team (born 2002 or later)
- 21 years and over -Team
- Athlete’s primary residence must be in Alberta, or the majority of the team’s athletes must reside in Alberta.
- Athletes, or teams, who live temporarily in other locations for education or training purposes and are products of the Alberta sport development system are eligible for nomination. A significant portion (at least five years) of the athlete’s or team’s sport development shall have occurred in Alberta.
- The nominee must have represented Canada internationally in the previous calendar year (2021).
- In the Team categories, the team must have represented Alberta nationally or Canada internationally in the previous calendar year (2021).
Nominations for Team of the Year are closed at this time.