DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS:
Thursday, July 7, 2022
This award is open to Alberta officials meeting the following criteria:
- Actively officiated in Alberta for a minimum of five years;
- Endorsed as a leading official by his/her sport association;
- Achieved a high level of certification, as defined by the sport;
- Actively pursued professional development by attending clinics, seminars, etc. to enhance officiating skills;
- Contributed to officiating by leading or assisting with official clinic instruction, seminars, provincial development camps, production of resource materials, etc.; and
- Officiated at provincial, regional, national and/or international level competitions.
Nominations for Officials Award are closed at this time.