Athlete of the Year Award
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS:
Friday, July 8, 2022
These awards are open to Alberta male and female athletes meeting the following criteria:
- U21 Female Athlete (born 2002 or later)
- U21 Male Athlete (born 2002 or later)
- 21 years and over - Female Athlete
- 21 years and over - Male Athlete
- Athlete’s primary residence must be in Alberta,
- Athletes, who live temporarily in other locations for education or training purposes and are products of the Alberta sport development system are eligible for nomination. A significant portion (at least five years) of the athlete’s or team’s sport development shall have occurred in Alberta.
- The nominee must have represented Canada internationally in the previous calendar year (2021).
- In the Athlete categories, the individual must have represented Alberta nationally or Canada internationally in the previous calendar year (2021).
Nominations for Athlete of the Year Award are closed at this time.