REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Please read the following instructions prior to registering for the 2019 Alberta Masters Games.
- Refer to the Sport Technical Package regarding sport eligibility and technical regulations
- All participants will require a credit card to complete the $50.00 per person sport registration fee
- If a sport event is full, registrants will be placed on a waitlist for the event
- Registered Games participants will have the opportunity to purchase one entertainment ticket at a reduced price. This offer will be presented following successful on line registration.
- Event camping general reservation (maximum 1 camping site) is taken at time of online registration
- Important Update – Slo-Pitch Registration: There is now NO maximum age for players wishing to register on a slo-pitch team
- Important Update – Indigenous sport events now open to all Albertans
Games Registration fee includes (RSVP required):
- One ticket to the Opening Ceremony/evening concert on August 22 (Please note: Additional tickets for Opening Ceremony & Outdoor Concerts can be purchased starting April 1)
- Participant Dinner August 23 & 24
Go to your Sport below and get Registered