REGISTRATION DEADLINE – AUGUST 1
Women’s Hockey – New Sport added
Please read the following instructions prior to registering for the 2019 Alberta Masters Games.
- Refer to the Sport Technical Package regarding sport eligibility and technical regulations.
- All participants will require a credit card to complete the $50.00 per person sport registration fee.
- If a sport event is full, registrants will be placed on a waitlist for the event.
- Registered Games participants will have the opportunity to purchase one entertainment ticket at a reduced price. This offer will be presented following successful on line registration.
- Event camping general reservation (maximum 1 camping site) is taken at time of online registration.
- Important Update – Slo-Pitch Registration: There is now NO maximum age for players wishing to register on a slo-pitch team.
- Important Update – Indigenous sport events now open to all Albertans.
- Important Update – New Sport added – Women’s Hockey – 6 Team Tournament
- Important Up date – Archery age groups now start at 35.
Games Registration fee includes (RSVP required):
- One ticket to the Opening Ceremony/evening concert on August 22 (Please note: Additional tickets for Opening Ceremony & Outdoor Concerts can be purchased starting April 1)
- Participant Dinner August 23 & 24
Go to your Sport below and get Registered