Hosting a NCCP Workshop
Host agencies deliver multi-sport NCCP modules within Alberta. The Alberta Sport Connection assists in workshop planning.
Host agencies include municipal recreation departments, provincial sport organizations, universities/colleges and community recreation centres.
The host agency is responsible for scheduling a date and facility for the workshop and helping ensure local coaches are aware of the workshop.
Steps for Hosting a Workshop:
- The host agency will submit a hosting application to ASC. This should include the date, time, location of the workshop and the workshop type- either closed or open.
- ASC will assign a coach developer for the workshop.
- The host will receive a confirmation letter which must be signed and then returned to ASC.
- ASC will provide course materials which the host must distribute to the participants.
- The host agency runs the workshop and ensures that it is implemented properly.
- The host agency must submit an invoice to ASC to claim their host subsidy amount. The amount is listed below on the guidelines.
* Please review the Hosting Guidelines for Open Workshops and Closed Workshops.
* The minimum age to take a multi-sport NCCP workshop is 16 years old.
Host Agency Responsibilities
- Please review the responsibilities for both the Host Agency and Alberta Sport Connection in the Open and Closed workshop hosting guidelines.
Hosting Application Form
If interested, please complete a Hosting Application Form(s):
For more information, contact: